Who can resist delicious tacos al pastor? Today we are sharing an easy, tasty, and quick recipe so you can enjoy this traditional Mexican dish in the comfort of your home.
Ingredients for preparing the meat:
- California chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Chopped pork meat
- Corn tortillas for tacos
Puya chili and tomatillos
- First, let's prepare our meat, previously cut into small pieces (remember that at Carniceria Morelos we have marinated meats ready for your recipes). Add some salt, vinegar, oil, and cumin.
- Then, grind the chilies, garlic, onion, cumin, bay leaves, and pepper. Pass through a strainer to avoid any leftovers, and now it's time to marinate the meat with this red sauce. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- After that time, cook the marinated meat in a pan or pot and let it cook for about 30 minutes. Tip: If you prefer a larger meat cut, you can replace the meat pieces with chops, marinate them and then cut them to your liking.
- If you like the meat more golden, you can take it to a comal and concentrate its flavor.
- Chop the onion into small cubes and chop the cilantro.
- Heat the corn tortillas in a pan or on your comal, and to assemble the tacos, place the pork meat, onion, and pineapple in the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle some cilantro and lime on top. Tip: You can also accompany it with radish slices.
Enjoy your tacos al pastor! And long live the tradition! If you want to get the freshest and most authentic Latin ingredients in Oklahoma and Tulsa, visit the 10 Supermercados Morelos. Here, you will find everything you need to prepare these delicious dishes. Bon appétit!
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: image_hq
Line Number: 47