Who doesn't love Easter eggs?
Today "La Abuelita" will share with us her secret to making delicious Easter eggs at home.
For a medium-sized egg, you will need:
•500g of chocolate
• Easter egg molds
• Candies or toys (if you want to fill them)
- Chop the chocolate and melt it in a double boiler or in the microwave (remember to do it in 30-second intervals).
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour it into the molds and let the first layer of chocolate dry.
- After it has dried, add another layer of liquid chocolate. Repeat this process until you see fit. Tip: reinforce the edges as sometimes they can break when unmolding.
- After putting on all the necessary layers, you can place it in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Once hardened, remove from the molds, fill with whatever you like (candies, chocolates, toys, etc.).
It's time to join the two halves of the egg with more melted chocolate, put them in the refrigerator to seal well for another 20 minutes and you're done.
What do you think? Visit the Morelos supermarket closest to you, we have 10 branches waiting for you with all the ingredients you need to have a great Easter!
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: image_hq
Line Number: 47