Hey, it's time to chill with a delicious and easy-to-make drink! This drink is very popular in Latin countries and it's made with tamarind pulp, sugar, and water. Here's the recipe to make it at home.
- 1 bag of dried tamarind
- 1 liter of water
- Sugar and ice to taste
Steps to follow:
- Soak the tamarind pulp in a cup of hot water for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pulp softens.
- Mash the pulp with a masher and strain it to remove the seeds or shells.
- If you have a lot of fiber left, you can soak it again in water to get more flavor and fiber from the fruit, and then strain it again.
- Mix all the water, ice, and sugar to taste and stir well.
- Enjoy the refreshing taste of tamarind water!
- If you can't find fresh tamarind pulp, you can use frozen pulp that you can find in any of the 10 branches of Supermercados Morelos.
- You can also add a little lemon or mint to give the drink a fresh touch.
That's it! Now you know how to make tamarind water at home. Enjoy it anytime of the day and share it with friends and family!
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: image_hq
Line Number: 47